The websites www.valueline.com and www.valuelinepro.com (individually, the "website" and collectively, the "websites") are sponsored by Value Line, Inc. and its affiliates (“Value Line”). THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITES AND THEIR ENTIRE CONTENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DATA, RANKING SYSTEMS AND SOFTWARE. BY USING THE WEB SITES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ACCEPT AND BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT.
1. Value Line provides, through the websites, certain Value Line information, ratings and earning estimates related to companies whose securities are publicly traded, certain articles, explanatory text, product information and other information (collectively, the "Value Line Information"). Your use of the Value Line Information is entirely at your own risk and it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all Value Line Information.
2. All Value Line Information is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Value Line, Inc. nor any of it's affiliates warrants that the Value Line® Information will be accurate, complete, uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software, or other material accessible from or related to the Value Line Information is free of viruses, worms, or other harmful components.
3. Under no circumstances shall Value Line, Inc., its affiliates, its affiliates' officers, directors, and employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from your use of the Web site, use, non-use or reliance upon the Value Line Information, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions or deletions of files, errors or defects in the Value Line Information, delays in operation, transmission or failure of performance, whether or not such damages might have been foreseeable. If you are dissatisfied with any Value Line Information, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Value Line Information.
4. The Value Line Information is provided only for personal or professional use by one licensed individual. Any access to the Value Line Information that is provided to you through a corporation or institution must be provided through a valid site license or group account. All forms of sub-licensing, reselling, republication or other form of distribution, including internet posting, electronic mailing, faxing, archiving in a public database, redistributing via a computer network, or in a printed form, to other parties of any Value Line Information, including username and password information, are strictly prohibited.
5. Officers, directors, employees and affiliates of Value Line, Inc. ("VLI"), and EULAV Asset Management ("EULAV"), may hold stocks that are reviewed or recommended in this publication. EULAV also manages investment companies and other accounts that use the rankings and recommendations in this publication as part of their investment strategies. These accounts, as well as the officers, directors, and employees of VLI, may dispose of a security notwithstanding the fact that The Value Line Investment Survey ("The Survey") ranks the issuer favorably; conversely, such accounts or persons may purchase or hold a security that is poorly ranked by The Survey. Some of the investment companies managed by EULAV only hold securities with a specified minimum Timeliness Rank by the Survey and dispose of those positions when the Timeliness Rank declines or is suspended. Subscribers to the Survey as well as some institutional customers of Value Line Publishing LLC have access to the entire Survey at 8:00 A.M. Eastern time each Thursday. (Other arrangements are made for days when the stock market is closed on Thursday.) Portfolio managers for EULAV receive information on Timeliness Ranks at the same time. Additional rank-related information is made available internally. VLI's portfolio managers also may have access to publicly available information that may ultimately result in or influence a change in rankings or recommendations, such as earnings releases, changes in market value or disclosure of corporate transactions. The investment companies or accounts may trade upon such information prior to a change in a ranking. While the rankings in the the Survey are intended to be predictive of future relative performance of a issuer's securities, the Survey is not intended to constitute a recommendation of any specific security. Any investment decision with respect to any issuer covered by the Survey should be made as part of a diversified portfolio of equity securities and in light of an investor's particular investment objectives and circumstances.
6. Value Line, Inc., or its licensors, or its assignees, are the sole and exclusive owners of all right, title and interest, including trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade names, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights, in the Value Line Information, photographs, video, audio, graphics and other materials that appear as part of the websites (collectively, the "Contents"). All rights are reserved. You may make one back-up copy of the Value Line Information for your own personal use; however, you may not otherwise copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, republish, download, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, distribute, sublicense, assign or use any aspect of the Contents. Value Line, Value Line Logo, The Most Trusted Name in Investment Research, The Value Line Investment Survey, Timeliness and Safety are trademarks or registered trademarks of Value Line, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries ("Value Line Trademarks"). All other brands and names are the property of their respective owners. You may not use, adopt or attempt to register anywhere in the world, whether alone or together with any other mark, symbol, or name, any Value Line, Inc. trade name or mark or service name or mark that is similar or confusingly similar to the Value Line, Inc. trademarks.
7. This agreement shall for all purposes be governed, interpreted, construed and enforced solely and exclusively in accordance with the law of the State of New York, USA (excluding its law of conflict of laws). You hereby agree that the courts located in the State and County of New York, USA shall constitute the sole and exclusive forum for the resolution of any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts and irrevocably waive any objections thereto, including on grounds of forum non conveniens. Regardless of where you access Value Line Information from, you agree to comply with all applicable United States laws, including those regarding the export of data. You are also responsible for complying with all other laws, rules and regulations that may be applicable to your use of the Value Line Information.
8. Value Line may deny you access to all or part of this service without notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that Value Line, in its sole discretion, believes violates applicable law or any term of this agreement.
9. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Value Line, Inc., Value Line Publishing LLC and their affiliates harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any violation of this agreement by you or authorized users of your account or any use of the websites.
10. In the event that any portion of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable laws as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
11. Value Line's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this agreement.
12. Factual material is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but Value Line is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results of actions taken based on information contained herein. Value Line does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided on the websites, including but not limited to text, graphics or links. The content of the website has been prepared for informational purposes only without regard to any particular user's investment objectives, financial situation, or means. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities, financial product, or instrument or as an investment advice.
Value Line does not give investment advice or act as an investment adviser. Value Line, Inc., its subsidiaries, its parent corporation and its subsidiaries, and their officers, directors or employees as well as certain investment companies or investment advisory accounts for which Value Line, Inc. acts as investment advisor, may own stocks that are mentioned on the websites.
13. The websites may contain electronic hyperlinks to other third-party web sites. Value Line offers these hyperlinks as an accommodation to you and other users, but does not make any representations with respect to the accuracy, quality or suitability of the content provided on web sites located through such hyperlinks, nor are we responsible for the practices of such other sites and sponsoring companies. When you leave our site by means of a hyperlink, you are subjecting yourself to policies and practices employed by the operators of the other web sites.
14. Value Line makes no warranty whatsoever to you, express or implied, regarding the security of the site, including with respect to the ability of unauthorized persons to intercept or access information transmitted by you through this service.
15. Value Line strives to keep the websites available on a continuous basis. You acknowledge that the websites may be occasionally unavailable due to such periodic maintenance or to other unexpected interruptions, and Value Line is not responsible for inaccessibility during such downtimes.
16. Value Line may modify the content of the websites or this Agreement at any time by notifying you of the change in writing or electronically (including without limitations, by posting a notice on the Web site that the terms have been "updated"). You signify that you agree to be bound by such changes by using the websites after changes are made to this Agreement. Value Line makes no guarantee that the content offered on the websites will remain available for any specific period of time.
17. You agree to pay the subscription fees and any other charges incurred in connection with your user name and password (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. Subscription fees will be billed at the beginning of your subscription or any renewal. Unless we state in writing otherwise, all fees and charges are nonrefundable. We may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by giving you notice in advance.
19. Value Line Arithmetic & Geometric Indices is calculated by Thomson Reuters, and information is supplied by Thomson Reuters.
Updated: February 28, 2012