The Value Line ETF Survey
The Value Line ETF Survey is exclusively available to institutional and corporate customers seeking in-depth research of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). ETF Survey is a comprehensive online resource offering data, tools, analysis, and education on all ETFs listed in the United States and Japan. Provided in ETF Survey is Value Line’s proprietary Ranking System which quantitatively evaluates and ranks each ETF based on actual and known data. As the number of ETFs available continues to grow and the complexity of these funds increases, The Value Line ETF Survey will allow users to easily navigate toward the funds that best match their investment needs.
• User-friendly screening on a wide range of categories including Asset Class, Geography of Holdings, Investment Philosophy, Primary Exchange and many more.
• Structural integrity data to measure efficiency
• Investment metrics to evaluate performance
• Global Heat Maps to quickly locate holdings in specific regions and countries
• Complete listing of, and data on, the holdings of each ETF
• Weekly updates on newly launched ETFs
Note: This product is available for purchase through Value Line's Institutional Sales and Services Department. For more information, please contact our Institutional Sales and Services Department at 1.800.531.1425 or via email at email@example.com.