The Value Line ETF Survey
Financial Analysis Exclusively Designed for Professional Investors
Since 1931, Value Line has been a leading provider of unbiased and independent research, helping investors with data, tools, news, and analysis. Backed by a team of experienced financial and industry analysts, Value Line delivers reliable information to help money managers and individual investors make better investment decisions.
The Value Line ETF Survey is exclusively designed for professional clients seeking in-depth research of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). The ETF Survey is a comprehensive online resource offering data, tools, analysis, and education on all ETFs listed in the United States and Japan. Provided in the ETF Survey is Value Line’s proprietary Ranking System which quantitatively evaluates and ranks each ETF based on actual and known data. As the number of ETFs available continues to grow and the complexity of these funds increases, The Value Line ETF Survey will allow you to easily navigate toward the funds that best match your investment needs.
Key Features Include:
- User-friendly screening on a wide range of categories including Asset Class, Geography of holdings, Sector, Investment Philosophy, Primary Exchange and more.
- Investment metrics to evaluate performance.
- Global heat maps to quickly locate holdings in specific regions and countries.
- Weekly updates on newly launched ETFs.
Intelligent, Intuitive, Inclusive
On a daily basis, Value Line maintains a complete database of every US-listed ETF, as well as every component and component weight back to inception. The data includes all rebalancing, cash components, excluded assets, and distributions automatically adjusted for on a daily basis, together with the Total Return of the ETF and the Total Return of the corresponding underlying index on a daily basis. ETFs are added and corresponding data made available usually by the first day of trading.
The ETF Survey provides thematic performance, fund flow, and asset allocation data tracking components of most US-listed ETPs. With nearly one trillion in total assets, the data delivers a complete picture of institutional investor flows and passive fund manager allocations driving global markets. The ETF database includes 5,041 Indexes covering every asset-class, sector, and industry in 32 countries.
All ETFs are classified by investment objective. The primary categories are:
- Geography: US, Global, International, Regional, Country specific, Emerging Markets
- Asset Class: Equity, Fixed Income, Commodity, Currency, Real Estate, Multi-asset, Hybrid
- Investment Philosophy: Passive index, Enhanced index, Actively managed, Socially responsible
- Index Composition: Traditional, Fundamental, Alternative
- Leveraged/Inverse: No Leverage, Leveraged, Inverse, Inverse Leveraged
For more information or to request a demonstration,
please call 1-800-531-1425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org