Institutional Services for Libraries
Value Line has been helping individual investors make better investment decisions since 1931. Covering approximately 3,500 publicly traded companies, over 100 industries, 20,000 mutual funds, 200,000 stock options and proprietary special situations, Value Line’s Online Library Editions will allow your students, faculty, and patrons to search for and research those investments that best suit their specific needs. Every one of our research products will provide:
• Convenience. The Value Line Online Library Editions are easy to use, offering user authentication via IP address eliminating the need for usernames and passwords. We offer subscription options ranging from 3 to unlimited simultaneous users to fit any size system.
• Remote Access. The on-line version of Value Line may be accessed by any of your registered patrons through the use of EZ Proxy, Referring URL, or Bar Code Recognition.
• Flexibility. Your patrons will have hundreds of data fields to choose from when utilizing our advanced investment screening platform. They can export those findings to Excel or print out a copy to take with them for further analysis.
• Confidence. Widely recognized for its objectivity and insightful analysis, Value Line lets your patrons evaluate opportunities with confidence.
Value Line’s Online Library Editions will allow your users to take advantage of the most useful tools available. They include:
• Customized screening
• Stock lookup to search for tickers and company names
• Industry lookup and search features
• Custom company reports
• Model portfolios
• Custom user portfolios
• “Quick Search” for Value Line rank changes
• “Real-Time” supplementary analyst reports
• Historical archives dating back to 1997 (Additional Fee Applies)
• Stock recap screen featuring quotes, news, option data, graphs, and Time & Sales
• “Market Review” with index information on Dow Jones, S&P, CBOE, Russell, and NYSE
• PDF reports formatted for printing and emailing
Thousands of academic and municipal libraries offer the power of Value Line’s on-line research to their students, faculty, and patrons every day. Known for the proven performance of our proprietary ranking system and backed by a team of experienced financial and industry analysts, Value Line delivers reliable information to help investors make more informed decisions.
We offer four online subscriptions to choose from and pride ourselves on working with each individual library to fit any budget.
• The Value Line Investment Survey Library Edition
• The Value Line Expanded Library Edition
• The Value Line Research Center Library Edition
• The Value Line Historical Archives
To contact an Institutional Services Representative for your area who can help you learn more about how Value Line’s online research can help make better informed investing decisions click here.