Value Line Dividend Select
Concerned about stock market volatility?
Value Line announces a new service that selects and recommends high-quality dividend-paying growth stocks for the prudent investor...
Thousands of dividend-paying stocks are currently listed on North American exchanges. Our senior analysts consider them all, and narrow the field for you each month.
Each month, Value Line’s analysts create an in-depth report highlighting one stock, explaining why they’ve selected it from among the field and providing extensive information about the company’s finances, prospects and projected earnings. The report also contains 2 to 3 other attention-worthy dividend-yielding stocks for your consideration.
“(Value Line) saves me a huge amount of research time, and is, in my opinion, the only service an investor could ever need.” - M.H.
This report will be sent by Priority Mail to subscribers or can be accessed online at our password-protected Web site.
What criteria will our analysts be looking for?
• Dividend growth is a high priority. A dividend growth rate of at least 3% per year for seven of the past 10 years will be required. We will not recommend stocks with stagnant dividends.
• Financial strength. To make the cut a stock must be rated B+ or better.
• Safety. Recommended stocks must have a safety rank of at least 3, using the Value Line rating system.
• Strong cash flow. Because dividends require cash, we expect the company’s cash flow to fully cover expected capital spending and the dividend with an ample cushion.
Value Line Dividend Select focuses on companies with dividend yields greater than the average of all stocks covered by Value Line, with a preference for companies that have consistently increased their dividends above the rate of inflation over the longer term and, based on Value Line analysis, have the financial strength to both support and increase dividend payments in the future. Recommendations are backed by in-depth research and are subject to ongoing monitoring by senior research personnel.
Of course we can’t guarantee that every stock we recommend will be a winner, but there is no doubt that the Value Line Ranking System has outperformed the market for many decades.
As a Value Line Dividend Select subscriber, you’ll enjoy these additional services:
• Supplementary reports. Once we recommend a stock, we’ll continue to follow it and send you periodic updates. Every quarter we’ll send a Supplementary Report, with a “buy” or “hold” recommendation, until we recommend selling the stock.
• Value Line Alerts. When we recommend selling a stock we’ll notify you by email, so no time is wasted. For this reason it’s important that you provide your email address when ordering.
• Priority Mail delivery or online access. As a Priority Mail subscriber you may access Value Line Dividend Select at www.valueline.com as often as you like, at no additional charge. If you prefer to be an online subscriber only (and not receive the monthly reports by mail) you may do so at a reduced fee.
Try it, risk free!
You’ll enjoy our full money-back guarantee. After receiving your first issue, if you are not completely satisfied, notify us within 30 days and we will refund the full amount you paid. So there’s nothing to lose – and a world of valuable investment insight to gain.